At Winparts, we are committed not only to your rights and security, but also to your data privacy. We do everything it takes to keep your personal details truly private. We get that. That´s why we treat each and everyone´s data with the utmost respect, we take good care of it. We strictly adhere hereby all legal regulations that apply to personal data. Upon request, you can have access to the stored data, and you can change or remove them by us.
What kind of information do we collect?
If you place an order, we need different kind of information from you in order to process your order. This information is checked by us on precision and verified using multiple different methods.
- General information: information like your name, address and city to check and process your order.
- Email address: we use your email address to confirm your order, keep you informed on the progress of your order and let you know when your order is ready for shipment
- Telephone number: in order to send your order, we ask for your phone number where we can reach you during business hours (business phone is also OK). This phone number is only used if we deem it absolutely necessary, e.g. to verify items on your order. We never use your phone number for marketing purposes.
- Traffic data: at each visit we store traffic data. These are for example the number of visited pages, which items have been ordered and demographics like age, gender and interests. The data is not personal-related and are only used to improve user friendliness of our website. If you want you can change these settings via Ad settings.
For what reason do we use this data?
We use data for several reasons:
- Personal information: to process orders as quickly and easily as possible, to make sure your order will be delivered on the right address and to inform you of promotions and news (if you have given us permission to do so).
- Traffic data: this data makes it possible to analyse what's going on our website, information that we use to improve and enhance the user friendliness of the website.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc. Google Analytics uses so-called "Cookies", text files which are stored on your computer and which make it possible to analyse your use of the website. The information that the cookie generates about your use of this website (including your IP-address) is transferred to and stored on a server operated by Google in the USA. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of this website, to compile reports on web activities for the site host and to perform other services associated with website and internet use. In some cases, Google may also share this information with third parties, to the extent this is legally required or to the extent that third parties process this data on commission from Google. In no case will Google associate your IP-address with other Google data. You can prevent cookies from installing using the appropriate settings in your browser; we must warn you however that in this case you may not be able to use all of the functions on this website in their full scope. By using this website, you give consent for Google to use the data about you acquired in the aforementioned manner and for the aforementioned purpose. We handle your data with care and keep it safe.
How do you get in touch with us regarding our privacy notice?
You have the right to be forgotten which entitles you to request that your information will be deleted.
If you wish to you ask any questions or complaints regarding your information or the protection of your privacy, please contact us.
By email: email@example.com
By telephone: (+31)(0)85 070 52 25
By letter: Stadsweg 110, 9793 PD, Winneweer, The Netherlands