Foliatec Caliper paint turquoise
A set of brake caliper paint gives your car a dynamic and sporty look, seals and protects the surface for a long time. An inexpensive way to give your car that extra sporty touch. The set consists of three parts, brake caliper cleaner, paint and hardener. The cleaner cleans the surface and removes brake dust. Afterwards, some of the paint and hardener can be mixed, after which it can be applied to the caliper with a small brush. After curing, the paint is resistant to temperatures of 300 degrees, corrosion and oil and petrol.
- Protection against chemicals and corrosion.
- Long-lasting, glossy effect and easy to clean.
- Easy to apply with a brush, no need to disassemble the caliper.
- The content of one set is sufficient for 4 calipers (2 calipers + 2 drums).
- Heat resistant up to 300 ° C.
- Drying time (replace wheels): 2 hours
- Drying time (roadworthy): 24 hours
- Full cure: +/- 7 days
- 400 ml cleaning spray
- 125 grams of lacquer
- 50 grams harder
- 1 wire brush
- 1 paintbrush
- 1 stir stick
Please note: this product contains harmful substances. Consult the PDF with all safety information.
Hazard statements (CLP):
- H222 Extremely flammable aerosol
- H226 Flammable liquid and vapor
- H229 Pressurized container: May burst if heated
- H315 Causes skin irritation
- H317 May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H318 Causes serious eye damage
- H336 May cause drowsiness or dizziness
- H411 Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- H412 Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Colour Turquoise Warranty 2 years Content Degreaser 400 ml Lacquer hardener 50 gram Color lacquer 150 grams application Lacquer set Including Brush Mixing spoon Gloves
Expected delivery date:
A great set. Everything is there to get started. One of the other review said it had plenty in it, and this is more than true. I have 4 claws and the corresponding material such as the holders and I still had half of the jar left (new ones went on). So there is more than enough in it. It works very easily with the brush and after the drying time a nice result. Some spots had to do twice because the paint did not adhere, but that was due to the rust formation on some parts of the holders.
Great good product that is richly provided with additional tools.
Great product; take simple and preparatory steps and then apply the paint. Let it dry properly (so let it stand for 24 hours) and then it is simply beautiful. More than enough paint for 4 full calipers.
Foliatec Brake caliper paint set - ocean turquoise - 7 pieces