Motip Zinc Spray - 400ml
Fast-drying zinc spray with good filling properties and excellent adhesion to treat galvanized and untreated steel. Zinc spray has excellent cathodic corrosion prevention, can be welded locally and is resistant to petrol, chemicals and the weather. MOTIP Zinc Spray is heat resistant up to 350 ºC.
- Quick drying
- Good filling properties
- Excellent cathodic corrosion prevention
- Resistant to petrol, chemicals and weather influences
- Spot weldable
- Excellent adhesion
1. The surface must be clean, dry and free of grease. Remove loose old paint and rust, and sand the surface.
2. The aerosol can must be at room temperature. Best processing temperature 10 to 25°C.
3. Shake the aerosol can for 2 minutes before use and spray a sample.
4. Distance to the surface to be treated approximately 25 to 30 centimeters.
5. Apply the zinc spray in several thin layers. Shake the spray can again before applying the next coat. If desired, a primer and a layer of lacquer can be applied after drying.
6. After use, clean the valve (turn the aerosol can upside down and press the nozzle for about 5 seconds).
7. The drying time depends on the ambient temperature, the humidity of the air and the thickness of the applied paint
Hazard statements (CLP):
- H222-H229 Extremely flammable aerosol. Pressurized container: May burst if heated.
- H410 Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
application Zinc spray Cavity protection Type Spray Colour Grey Mat Warranty 2 years Contents [ml] 400
ManufacturerLess than 60 years ago, Wout Post, the founder of MOTIP, started working with paint in his father's shed in Valkenburg, the Netherlands. He wanted to earn some extra money as a student and decided to sell cans of paint. His interest in paint developed and he started experimenting with mixing pigments himself.The self-mixing of pigments went so well that, in addition to decorative paints, Post also started to focus on paints for motor vehicles. The jars of paint were exchanged for spray cans and small bottles. Easy to repair paint damage to your car. The name Post changed to MOTIP, which refers to the lacquer tip bottles for quick self-repairs on motor vehicles. The paint is now available in almost all original car colors. The paint system conquered Europe and MOTIP expanded with even more aerosols for even more jobs. Whether you have damage to your car, your bicycle, want to maintain your vehicle or need painting at your workplace, MOTIP has the tools.All you need is the same drive as the founder of MOTIP to do it yourself. Because you can remove that scratch, make your rims look like new again, lubricate the chain of your bicycle and maintain machines. With us it doesn't matter whether you are a professional or not: Nothing you can't fix.At Winparts you will find, among others, the following MoTip categories:
Expected delivery date: