Foliatec Brake caliper paint carbon metallic
A set of brake caliper paint gives your car a dynamic and sporty look, seals and protects the surface for a long time. An inexpensive way to give your car that extra sporty touch. The set consists of three parts, brake caliper cleaner, paint and hardener. The cleaner cleans the surface and removes brake dust. Afterwards, some of the paint and hardener can be mixed, after which it can be applied to the caliper with a small brush. After curing, the paint is resistant to temperatures of 300 degrees, corrosion and oil and petrol.
- Protection against chemicals and corrosion.
- Long-lasting, glossy effect and easy to clean.
- Easy to apply with a brush, no need to disassemble the caliper.
- The content of one set is sufficient for 4 calipers (2 calipers + 2 drums).
- Heat resistant up to 300 ° C.
- Drying time (replace wheels): 2 hours
- Drying time (roadworthy): 24 hours
- Full cure: +/- 7 days
- 400 ml cleaning spray
- 125 grams of lacquer
- 50 grams harder
- 1 wire brush
- 1 paintbrush
- 1 stir stick
Hazard statements (CLP):
- H222 Extremely flammable aerosol
- H226 Flammable liquid and vapor
- H229 Pressurized container: May burst if heated
- H315 Causes skin irritation
- H317 May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H318 Causes serious eye damage
- H336 May cause drowsiness or dizziness
- H411 Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- H412 Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Colour Metallic Warranty 2 years Content Degreaser 400 ml Color lacquer 150 grams Lacquer hardener 50 gram application Lacquer set Including Brush Gloves Mixing spoon
Expected delivery date:
Lots of experience with the product, works very well. Recommended.
Easy and good to apply and more than enough for four calipers perfect stuff
good quick-drying and workable epoxy lacquer
Foliatec Caliper paint set - carbon metallic - 7 pieces